WICHITA FALLS (AP) — Federal authorities say three men have been sentenced as part of a crackdown on a major drug distribution ring that operated in the Wichita Falls region and included at least 30 people.
Receiving the lengthiest sentence of 20 years was 46-year-old Randall Wayne Ezzell. Twenty-seven-year-old Jason Alan Haney was sentenced to more than 19 years and 36-year-old Troy Radford to two years. Authorities said Monday that all three had pleaded guilty to their roles in distributing methamphetamine.
The men were sentenced Friday as part of a prosecution in which 28 others have entered guilty pleas and will be sentenced in the coming months. Cases are pending against two others.
A federal grand jury returned indictments against the defendants in October.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES