Driver Killed In Crash Near Dallas Gas Station
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - One person was killed in a car crash Monday morning along Buckner Boulevard in Dallas, near the intersection with Burton Road. The incident happened at about 7:00 a.m. as a the victim’s car was pulling out of a gas station.
The small white car that was exiting the gas station was plowed into by a silver BMW that may have been traveling at a high rate of speed. The crash scattered debris along the southbound lanes of Buckner Boulevard. The wrecked vehicle came to a rest about half a block away from the place where the impact occurred.
The names of those involved in the crash have not been released. No arrests have been made, but the BMW driver is being investigated for possibly driving while intoxicated.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- PD: Two Dead After Shooting At Maypearl Home
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES