DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - One man was killed after he was struck by a vehicle along Interstate-30 in east Dallas early Monday morning.
The incident happened after 1:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of the freeway, under Buckner Boulevard. According to police, the man had stopped to pick up debris on the road. He got out of a car and was struck by another passing vehicle.
The was pronounced dead on the scene. His name has not yet been released.
There was no immediate word on whether or not the woman who struck him will face any charges.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- PD: Two Dead After Shooting At Maypearl Home
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES