NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — Oklahoma forward Amath M’Baye says he is giving up his senior season and will enter the NBA draft.
M’Baye made the announcement Tuesday. The 23-year-old M’Baye, who is from Bordeaux, France, is set to graduate in May and wants to take care of his family.
He averaged 10.1 points and 5.2 rebounds per game last season and was a third-team All-Big 12 selection after transferring from Wyoming.
The NBA draft will be June 27.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES