IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) - An elderly woman was found dead after a two-alarm fire swept through her house in Irving on Tuesday night.
Heavy flames were showing when firefighters first arrived on the scene around 9:45 p.m. Tuesday at the home located in the 3700 block of Hidalgo Street. They called for a second alarm, but had to move to a defensive fight against the fire because of the intense flames.
Once the fire was knocked down, a woman’s body was found inside. The Dallas County Medical Examiner was called to the scene along with Irving fire investigators.
There was no word early Wednesday morning on the name of the victim or the cause of the fire.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES