Dallas Police Seek Jewelry Store Burglar
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas need help identifying the suspect in a jewelry store burglary. The crime took place shortly after 11:00 p.m. on January 6 at the Oriental Arts Company, located in the 2000 block of North Stemmons Freeway.
According to authorities, the suspect entered the store through a hole cut from an adjoining business. Photographs taken from a surveillance camera show the male suspect inside of the store after hours. He left with several thousand dollars worth of jewelry.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-670-6037.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES