DALLAS (KRLD) — It was the Captain and his groupies. William Shatner — Captain Kirk himself — now 82 years old, was in Dallas this weekend to help the Texas Lottery roll out its new Star Trek-themed scratch-off game.
A group of Trekkies gathered trying to set a new world record for the biggest group of people dressed up as a character from Star Trek.
KRLD’s Mike Rogers was there to document the event…
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES