Lieberman On Griner: “Brittney Will Not Be Able To Play In The NBA”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Before Tuesday’s Mavericks-Lakers game at the Staples Center, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban mentioned the potential drafting of Baylor center Brittney Griner in the 2013 NBA Draft.
On Thursday morning, legendary women’s basketball icon and Basketball Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman joined New School with Shan and RJ. Lieberman made it very clear that Brittney Griner would have many problems in the NBA and, therefore, will not be able to play in the NBA.
“First let me say that I am a fan of Brittney Griner,” said Lieberman. “She’s one of the all-time great collegiate players.”
“As great as her skill set it is, she will never see the blocks. She will be hit and pushed so far off the blocks she’ll think she’s in Fort Worth.”
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES