BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – A missing Burleson woman who was the subject of a Silver Alert was found safe in Glenn Heights, police said Tuesday.
The Burleson Police Department canceled the alert after 66-year-old Carole Kunclrs was found, police said. In an email, a city spokesperson said the missing woman was found with the help of AT&T by pinging her cell phone.
Kunclrs left her north Burleson home around 4 p.m. Monday heading to Fort Worth, police said. She was driving a blue 2009 Ford Fusion with Texas license plate BPT1994.
Credit: Burleson Police Department
According to police, her family last had contact with her about 9 p.m., when she said she told them she saw a road sign that said “Canton.”
A spokeswoman for the City of Burleson said additional information would be released later Tuesday after Kunclrs was re-united with her family.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES