DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A missing child was found safe early Wednesday morning after speculation that he was kidnapped. Police in Dallas were investigating the case at the 11700 block of Ferguson Road, just south of the LBJ Freeway in the northeast part of the city.
Authorities put out an alert around 6:30 a.m. saying that they were searching for an 8-year-old African American boy. Police then later confirmed that the child’s disappearance was actually related to a child custody dispute, and not a kidnapping.
Police officers contacted the boy’s father and found the child safe about an hour later.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES