NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) – Much like last year, veteran right-hander Roy Oswalt remains a free agent even though the regular season is under way. The long-time Astros ace took the opportunity on Monday to turn to Twitter and say he’d love to return to one of his former teams.
“I would love to come back to Philly, loved my time there, amazing fans,” Oswalt tweeted.
In another tweet, Oswalt said he hasn’t felt this good physically since 2010. He went 13-13 with a 2.76 ERA with the Astros and Phillies that year. Oswalt signed with the Rangers at midseason last year and wound up going 4-3 with a 5.80 ERA in nine starts and eight relief appearances.
The Phillies have a full rotation, but Roy Halladay’s continued struggles could create a need at some point in the future.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES