Reporting Elizabeth Dinh
Filed underArts & Culture, Best Of, Entertainment, Family, Family & Pets, Food, Food & Drink, Local, Mornings, News, Nightlife & Music, Outdoors, Syndicated Local, Texas, Travel & Outdoors, Watch + Listen
WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) - It’s that time of year when North Texans travel way back in time to celebrate the Scarborough Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie. The event offers plenty of things to see, hear and taste. Visit the festival’s website for detailed information, including times and ticket prices.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh ventured out there to check out the festivities firsthand. Take a look at everything she saw, including a variety of costumes, a fire eater, an escape artist and belly dancers.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES