DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – It took years of dreaming big and building, and it is now a remarkable success. Klyde Warren Park in downtown Dallas has given North Texans a place to play and to be entertained. The park’s popularity is climbing, and there is only more fun on the horizon. CBS 11 News took an in-depth look at what the park has to offer right now, and what is coming soon from this piece of unique urbanism.
Also Check Out:
- Irving Bus Crash Leaves 2 Dead & Dozens Hurt
- JP To Be Charged With Murders In Kaufman County
- Texas Airman Reunited With Puppy Met Overseas
- Firearms Company Relocating To North Texas
- Deadly Dallas Shooting Leads To Police Chase & Standoff
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES