DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police are asking for the public’s help in identifying and locating a man involved in Friday’s robberies of two CVS Pharmacy stores. The first robbery happened at the CVS at 14041 Noel Road right before 7 a.m. The same suspect then robbed another CVS located at 9390 Forest Lane twenty minutes later. He is a thin man in his 20s, has short dark hair and wore sunglasses and a dark sweatshirt with the letter “D” on the front during the robbery. He not only pointed his gun at cashiers while demanding money, but also pointed it at customers in the store. He left the scene in a light blue older model 4 door Buick.
Anyone with information regarding this offense or the suspect, please call Detective Valdez of the Crimes Against Persons Division at (214) 671-3623 or if you wish to remain anonymous contact crime stoppers at 214-373-TIPS.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES