Many Quarterback Changes In Big 12 Next Fall
Sports Fan Insider
AP – The Big 12 is facing an identity crisis at quarterback. There will be a lot of new faces next fall.
Seven of the league’s 10 teams had senior quarterbacks. Five of them started every game last season.
Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads said Tuesday there’s a “little bit of unknown” until all the new quarterbacks show what they can do for their teams. But he says there’s no lack of talent.
The most experienced Big 12 quarterback is Texas junior David Ash, who has started 18 of his 25 games for the Longhorns. Casey Pachall is back at TCU, where he started 17 of 25 games, including the first four last season before leaving school for substance abuse rehabilitation.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- “Small Amount Of Looting” At Texas Blast Site
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Secret Service And Local Police “Ready” For Dedication
- Former Kaufman County JP’s Wife Charged With Murder
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES