FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police have arrested two of the three men suspected of robbing an ATM technician last week, then running him over after he chased one of the suspects.
Juan Segura, 21, and Arrington Marchello Chase-Ealy, 24, were both picked up by authorities in connection with the crimes yesterday.
Police say Segura’s brother, Aaron, is the other man wanted.
“They were interviewed and they admitted their part in this offense,” said robbery Sgt. Joe Loughman.
Both men remained held Friday in the Mansfield jail. Bail in the robbery case was set at $100,000 for Chase-Ealy and $50,000 for Segura.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES