ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Arlington are investigating a shooting in which a man was injured while driving down State Highway 360 on Tuesday night. The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. close to where Sublett Road crosses State Highway 360.
The victim drove a short distance away to a home in the 2800 block of Park Place in Grand Prairie, where he was met by paramedics and police and taken to the hospital.
Arlington Police Department spokeswoman Tiara Richard said that the man had a gunshot wound to the leg. His current condition is not known but his injuries are not expected to be life threatening.
Police have not said whether the shooting was a road rage incident or what the motive might have been.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES