Fort Worth PD: Missing 11-Year-Old Girl Found Safe
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A family in Fort Worth is relieved after an 11-year-old girl missing for nearly a day returned home safe.
Charleisa Ector never went home from school on Tuesday. Police began looking at and around Jean McClung Middle School in Fort Worth, where the girl attends school.
There was particular concern for Charleisa because her mother, Sandra Crosby, told CBS 11 News, “She’s never done anything like that before. She’s always called me if something has come up.”
Source: Fort Worth Police
The Fort Worth Police Department placed extra patrols in the far east side neighborhood where Ector lives, and asked for a police helicopter to search by air.
KRLD NewsRadio 1080 is reporting that at some point the family talked with Charleisa and she said she was at a friend’s house. While police searched for the girl they were looking into whether she may have left school with a group of other kids.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES