Police: No Proof Of Sex Assault At Dallas Middle School
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police say there is no evidence to support a middle school student’s claims that she was sexually assaulted while at school.
The owner of a daycare center near the school said the saw the girl, partially dressed and shaking shortly after the alleged attack.
School officials sent home a letter to parents on Tuesday informing them of the alleged attack. DISD says another letter will be sent home with students on Thursday to update them on the investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Dozens Feared Dead, Hundreds Injured In Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- FAA Furloughs Impact Passengers & Businesses
- Funeral Services Set For Dallas Fire Captain Killed In West
- Texas Rocked By Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- West Residents Wait; Pray For Missing
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES