Amber Alert Discontinued; Two Teens Found
KINGSLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Update: 9 p.m. Llano County officials have found two young teenage girls and the Amber Alert has been discontinued, the Texas Department of Public Safety announced in an email.
Original Post: Llano County officials have issued an Amber Alert for two teenage girls who were last seen at 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Authorities suspect Keith Mize, 33, has the two girls, Savannah and Misty Sloan, who are 13 and 15.
Savannah Sloan is 4’5” and weighs 84 pounds. Her hair is blonde and her eyes are blue. Misty Sloan is 4’10” and weighs 95 pounds.
Mize is believed to be driving a black 2001 Ford Explorer with Texas license plates BT2-2261.
He is 5-feet-11-inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes and has a tattoo of “Misty and Savannah My Girls” on his chest.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES