Notre Dame Coach: All Eyes On Cowboys Stadium
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
ARLINGTON (AP) - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says “all eyes are on” Cowboys Stadium after the $1.2 billion showplace was announced as the first venue for the national championship game in the new playoff format.
Kelly visited the home of the Dallas Cowboys and college football’s Cotton Bowl on Thursday, almost four months after the Fighting Irish lost to Alabama in the BCS championship game.
Notre Dame will play Arizona State in Arlington on Oct. 5 in the so-called “Shamrock Series.”
Kelly said the area was more important than the venue when Notre Dame decided to play in North Texas. But that changed when Cowboys Stadium was picked for the first College Football Playoff title game to cap the 2014 season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES