Rangers Play Coldest May Home Game
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
ARLINGTON (AP) -- The Texas Rangers had the coldest day game at their home ballpark three weeks ago. Now they’ve had their coldest May game.
The game-time temperature of 44 at Rangers Ballpark on Thursday night against the Chicago White Sox was 37 degrees cooler than the previous night.
It was a 40-degree difference on April 10, when the temperature at first pitch was 39 degrees for a day game after it had been 79 the night before.
The coldest game-time temperature in Arlington was on April 7, 2007, against Boston. It was 38 degrees.
It looked as if there would be several thousand no-shows in a crowd featuring plenty of ski caps and jackets.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES