FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite the chilly temperatures on Friday morning, the organizers behind one of Fort Worth’s biggest annual events are hoping that North Texans will decide to warm up with some festival fun. The show must go on at Mayfest in Fort Worth’s Trinity Park. It always seems like this attraction gets the weirdest weather. It was 1995 when a supercell storm pelted Mayfest with softball-sized hail. Now, it must deal with record-cold temperatures. Still, check out some of the fun you can have — even with the frigid conditions — this weekend in Fort Worth.
Also Check Out:
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Fort Worth Teen Arrested With Pressure Cooker, Fertilizer In Trunk
- Keller ISD Alum Among 4 Killed In Crash
- Police Searching For Missing North Richland Hills Teen
- West Fertilizer Plant Explosion Cause Could Take Weeks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES