Guest Dead After Falling From 12th Floor At Hyatt Regency Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A hotel guest from Missouri has died after falling from the 12th floor of the 30-story Hyatt Regency Dallas.
Dallas police say a hotel security guard found the body of 37-year-old Craig McKinnon Berry of Wentzville, Mo just before 2 a.m. on Wednesday. Berry was attending a business conference at the downtown Dallas hotel.
Police say Berry’s body was located in the second-floor atrium lobby area after a hotel employee heard a loud thud and contacted security.
Police do not suspect foul play in the death, though homicide detectives were on scene to investigate.
Police are speaking with Barry’s associates, but are investigating the incident as an unexplained death.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES