NRA Vendor Sells “Bleeding” Female Mannequin Target In Texas
TEXAS (CBS NEWS) – A company is selling a female zombie doll that bleeds fake blood when shot.
Named ‘Alexa’ the doll is a life-size mannequin that resembles a woman. She’s dressed in a skimpy white crop top. The doll retails for $89.95.
The ‘Alexa’ doll is reportedly one in a range of life-size zombie mannequins sold by Zombie Industries, which displayed its products at last weekend’s National Rifle Association convention in Houston.
The ‘Bleeding Zombie Targets’ range also includes life-size mannequins called ‘Terrorist’, ‘Nazi’, and ‘Rocky’.
‘Rocky’ garnered attention at the NRA convention, where the doll’s appearance was compared to President Barack Obama.
“Someone from the NRA came by and asked us to remove it” a Zombie Industries booth worker was quoted as saying by BuzzFeed. “They thought it looked too much like President Obama.”
The doll was removed from display, but reportedly still sold at the convention.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES