GRAND PRAIRE (CBSDFW.COM) – One person was critically injured and all lanes of eastbound Interstate 20 near the intersection with State Highway 161 (George Bush) in Grand Prairie were closed after a three-car collision Saturday night.
Two cars traveling east on I-20 collided, veered off the highway and crashed into another car, which was parked on the shoulder.
Grand Prairie police are searching for one of the cars involved that fled the scene after the wreck.
Two people in the car that was parked on the shoulder were treated and released at the scene. Two people in the other car were taken to Charlton Methodist Medical Center. One has life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police are diverting traffic to the service roads to break up some of the congestion and say driver can expect delays for several hours. They will open one lane at a time as the investigation continues.
Police say they feel confident they will be able to find the motorist who left.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES