Garland Residents Evacuated After Toxic Vapors Released
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police evacuated residents in the immediate area of Garland Road and I-635 shortly after 10:30 p.m. Saturday night.
They said a company on Garland Road mixed hazardous chemicals that shouldn’t have been mixed, resulting in toxic vapors.
One firefighter went to Baylor Hospital. His condition was unknown at the time of this report.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES