Former CBS Anchor Discusses Decision To Have Mastectomy
DALLAS (KRLD) – Angelina Jolie’s announcement that she has undergone a double mastectomy this year to reduce her risk for breast cancer has a lot of people talking.
Rene Syler, who co-anchored CBS News’ The Early Show from 2002 to 2006, made a similar decision a couple of years ago.
Syler wrote a book about it and still writes about it on her blog of the same name – Good Enough Mother.
Rene joined the KRLD Morning News live on Tuesday to discuss her decision.
Also Check Out:
- North Texans Spend Millions On Non-Existent Federal Taxes
- Pet Food Stamp Program Started For Low-Income Families
- I-Team: Website Allows Users To Rate Prostitutes
- Source: Free Doesn’t Think He’ll Stay With Dallas
- American Hires First Flight Attendants Since 9/11
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES