Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
FORT WORTH (AP) – Former baseball slugger Jose Canseco is denying a woman’s claim that he sexually assaulted her, calling the allegations “laughable.”
Canseco spoke to reporters Thursday before playing in an independent league game in Fort Worth. He said he was prepared to take a polygraph test and that “the truth will always come out.”
Word of a police investigation became public when the 48-year-old Canseco had several Twitter posts Wednesday. The tweets included the name and workplace of a woman and another said Las Vegas police had just left Canseco’s house.
Police didn’t immediately return a message Thursday, a day after saying no arrests were made and no charges were immediately filed.
Canseco hit 462 home runs and was a six-time All-Star. He played for seven major league teams.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES