5 Reasons To Have Mark Cuban As Your Boss
FORT WORTH STUDIO (CBS 11) - Our own sports anchor Babe Laufenberg sat down with play-by-play announcer for Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts, Mark Followill to talk about “Spinal Tap,” why Tony Romo needs a hug, ostrich races and why he may have the coolest boss on the planet.
Here they are listed especially for you. Enjoy!
5th Reason: You won’t ever feel under dressed.
4th Reason: It’s an honor to know the only man who never made a mistake.
3rd Reason: Unlike Followill’s other buddies, Cuban never asks if he can borrow $20 until pay day.
2nd Reason: When you have children, you’re comforted in the knowledge that they will be better behaved than the owner at the Mavericks games.
1st Reason: And the number one reason why Mark Followill says it’s great to have Cuban as his boss — traveling with Mark saves me money by not having to fire up my own private jet.
Also Check Out:
- 6 Dead After North Texas Tornado Outbreak
- West First Responder Posts Erratic Facebook Messages
- Duncanville Teacher On Leave After Student Viral Video Rant
- Nordstrom No Longer Tracking Customer Phones
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES