Much To See & Do At The Mesquite Rodeo
MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) - Horses, bulls, mechanical bulls — there are a lot of things for visitors to check out beginning this weekend at the 56th annual Mesquite Rodeo. The event runs through August 24 at the Mesquite Arena, and CBS 11 News got to preview the rodeo before it officially begins on Friday.
“It’s the official rodeo of Texas,” said Steve Gander, the general manager of the Mesquite Arena. “There’s something for everybody, whether you’re 2 years old or 82.”
Be sure to visit the rodeo’s official website for more information, including times and ticket prices. But first, watch the videos below to see what your family can expect to find at the event.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES