EULESS (CBSDFW.COM) - North Texans have a new place to cool off this summer. The Euless Aquatic Park celebrated its grand opening on Friday, one day before the start of June.
Swimmers can wade in the lazy river, take a spin on the thrill slides or hide out from the sun in the shade areas.
The park will be open everyday this summer. Weekday admission is $3 for residents and $6 for non-residents. Children 2 and under are free with a paying adult. Euless residents can buy a season pass for $150.
The water park is located at the Euless Family Life Center at Midway Park.
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES