FORT WORTH (AP) – Two North Texas men have been sentenced to 15-year federal prison terms for sex trafficking of teenagers.
Prosecutors in Fort Worth on Wednesday announced the sentences for 23-year-old Craig Jerome Gadley Jr. and 25-year-old Joshua Alexander Smith, both of Mansfield.
Gadley last summer pleaded guilty to sex trafficking of a minor. Investigators say he lured a 16-year-old girl into prostitution. Smith pleaded guilty to sex trafficking by force, fraud and coercion related to the case of a 19-year-old female who became a prostitute.
Both men were sentenced Monday over sex trafficking incidents during 2011.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES