Inspections To Close Lanes On Large Marge
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Drivers can expect delays this week when TxDOT performs routine inspections of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge.
The department inspects every bridge in the state once every two years. This is the first such inspection for Large Marge, which opened March 29, 2012. Crews will inspect the arch and will be working above traffic, requiring lane closures below them.
Here’s a break down of when inspections will affect traffic flow:
WHERE: Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge (Spur 366) between Riverfront Boulevard and Sylvan Avenue
WHEN: Daily 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 13
· Two left lanes closed in both directions Monday and Tuesday
· Eastbound shoulder and two right lanes closed Wednesday
· Westbound shoulder and two right lanes closed Thursday
· All closures are weather permitting
TxDOT encourages drivers to consider alternate routes during the above scheduled lane closure times.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES