CBS 11 Header TXA 21 Header MeTV Header KRLD Header The Fan Header

Local

2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At Home

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

From Our CBS Music Web Sites

kluvs super 70s weekend voting 1979 dl 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomePick The Best Song From 1979

115245513 8 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeCrush Of The Day: Mila Kunis

80219448 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeViral Video: Hilarious Southwest Safety Announcement

155742164 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomePick Your Favorite Victoria Secret Model

Featured Items

Fantasy_tileHottest Olympians

pet_tileYour Pet Photos

weather_tileSend Us Your Weather Photos

DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead after apparently inhaling some type of gas at their home. Police discovered the bodies in the 9200 block of Clear Drive, which is north of Denton’s city limits. Someone called police because one of the victims did not show up for work on Monday morning.

Sheriff’s deputies found 49-year-old Sandra Schultz and 68-year-old Lall Amrit in their home. One person was found in the shower, and the other was found deceased on the floor beside the shower. There were not any signs of trauma to either body, according to police. There was a strong smell of gas, possibly propane, which had been detected, filling the house.

Fire department personnel had to air out the house before entry could be made for an investigation.

There were not any signs of violence, according to the sheriff’s office.

Also Check Out:

MOST VIEWED GALLERIES

———————————————