The Exodus Ministries of Dallas is a non-denominational Christian organization that helps Texas women transition from incarceration to life in the real world.
Established in 1987, the non-profit helps mothers reunite with and support their children.
It’s all about reuniting them,” said Executive Director Wanda Wheeler. “We provide apartments — they’re beautifully made. They spend a year with us and we work with them. We get them jobs, medical care, every need that they have.”
Today we honor Exodus Ministries as our KRLD Community Hero.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES