ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) — As Whole Foods continues to grow in North Texas, the company is looking for help. The grocer is holding an invitation-only career fair in Addison today and tomorrow.
Even if you didn’t get an invite, the company is still taking applications. Whole Foods is hiring for its new Addison store opening in mid-July and for its seven other stores around the area. The grocer is looking to fill spots in several job categories, including produce and floral, cheese and specialty foods, nutrition and body care, as well as cooks and chefs.
Austin-based Whole Foods has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to work for 16 years running.
For more information on the job fairs, visit the company’s website.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES