Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys have wrapped up offseason workouts and are ready to take their revamped defense to training camp.
The Cowboys are going back to the 4-3 after nearly a decade with three defensive linemen and four linebackers.
The roles are simpler for DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer, a pair of linebackers converting to defensive end: get to the quarterback.
New defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, the 73-year-old who is replacing the fired Rob Ryan, says the plan is coming along but the Cowboys are “not ready right now.”
Dallas wrapped up a three-day minicamp Thursday. The first training camp workout is July 21 in Oxnard, Calif.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES