NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Drivers whose Father’s Day festivities include traveling on any of the following roads will want to take notice.
All eastbound lanes in Dallas at LBJ Freeway at Stemmons Freeway are currently closed. Lanes will reopen at 10 a.m. Saturday morning.
Then LBJ is closed again from Saturday at 7 p.m. until noon Sunday then again from 8 p.m. Sunday until 6 a.m. Monday.
Also, the loop from the southbound tollway to eastbound LBJ will be shut down Friday night, too.
Drivers in Tarrant County will experience delays over the weekend as well.
More construction work is planned for the DFW Connector. Westbound Highway 114 and Highway 121 are closed at Texan Trail. Northbound 121 is also shut down at Main St. until 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
When the 114/121 Interchange reopens, it will have new exits and ramps.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES