The Inn at Stonebriar Evacuated After Acid Spill
Get Breaking News First
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - Guests were evacuated Sunday afternoon after an acid spill at the The Inn at Stonebriar in Frisco. It happened in the common area of the small hotel located on the 4200 block of Preston Rd.
Only eight of the 19 registered guests were present when it happened, causing a pungent smell, which made some guests feel ill.
No one was taken to the hospital and HAZMAT crews have cleaned up the spill.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES