Crew Rips Out Gas Line, Explosion Rocks House
Get Breaking News First
GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) - An explosion happened Saturday afternoon at a house that was under construction, according to the Grand Prairie Fire Department.
A construction crew working on the house accidentally ripped out the main gas line under the house. Firefighters are waiting on ATMOS to come turn off the gas to the house.
They have blocked off several streets around the house and are keeping people back, but no one has “officially” been evacuated.
The fire is under control and no one was hurt.
Also Check Out:
- Local Mugshots
- Young Teens Arrested; Accused Of Attacking Vet
- Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- Man Gets Finger Stuck In Car’s Gas Tank
- Kids Recovering After Truck Crashes Into House & Lands On Them
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES