BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) – CBS says it’s renewing the summer series “Under the Dome” for next year.
The drama, about a small town enclosed in a mysterious dome, has been a success for CBS. It’s based on a bestselling Stephen King book.
CBS Corp. chief executive Les Moonves told the Television Critics Association on Monday that King will write next summer’s debut episode.
More than 13 million people watched the June debut episode of “Under the Dome,” a strong number for the fall season, much less the summer.
The show has continued to draw about 11 million viewers per episode and has ranked either No. 1 or 2 among all programs each week.
Moonves says 13 episodes have been ordered for summer 2014.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- AT&T To Bring 5G To Dallas & Other Cities In 2018
- Texas School To Build Police Substation On Campus
- South Carolina Lawmakers Propose Bill To Ban Saggy Pants In Public
- Nick Faldo On The Honda Classic: ‘Field Is Good, Players Like Course’
- Sanders Explains How To Oppose Trump In Book Coming This November