Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly Wednesday for making a racial slur towards a security guard at a Kenny Chesney concert in June that was caught on video.
Thursday morning on New School, former Dallas Cowboy and co-host of the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show on The Fan, Marc Colombo, commented on Cooper’s upcoming season. “I think he’s going to get smashed on Sundays,” said Colombo. “The fact that his teammates are sticking up for him I don’t get it … but being a defensive player on Sundays, he’s got a target right on his back … He’s going to get whack.” Hear the full comment from Colombo.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Sweet 16’s Second Day Filled With Compelling NCAA Matchups
- Mitchell Scores 26 Points As Jazz Take Down Mavericks 119-112
- Gritty K-State Delivers 61-58 NCAA Tournament Upset Over Kentucky
- Loyola-Chicago Beats Nevada 69-68 To Continue Improbable NCAA Run
- Florida State Topples Gonzaga 75-60 In Another NCAA Tournament Upset