Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly Wednesday for making a racial slur towards a security guard at a Kenny Chesney concert in June that was caught on video.
Thursday morning on New School, former Dallas Cowboy and co-host of the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show on The Fan, Marc Colombo, commented on Cooper’s upcoming season. “I think he’s going to get smashed on Sundays,” said Colombo. “The fact that his teammates are sticking up for him I don’t get it … but being a defensive player on Sundays, he’s got a target right on his back … He’s going to get whack.” Hear the full comment from Colombo.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Dak & Zeke Increase Cowboys Roles With Dez & Witten Gone
- Milwaukee Chief Apologizes For Arrest Of Bucks Guard Sterling Brown
- Could French Open Signal Novak Djokovic’s Grand Slam Rebirth?
- NFL Sparks New Questions With Its National Anthem Policy
- Celtics Beat Cavs 96-83 In Game 5 For 3-2 Lead In East Finals