Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly Wednesday for making a racial slur towards a security guard at a Kenny Chesney concert in June that was caught on video.
Thursday morning on New School, former Dallas Cowboy and co-host of the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show on The Fan, Marc Colombo, commented on Cooper’s upcoming season. “I think he’s going to get smashed on Sundays,” said Colombo. “The fact that his teammates are sticking up for him I don’t get it … but being a defensive player on Sundays, he’s got a target right on his back … He’s going to get whack.” Hear the full comment from Colombo.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Frank Nobilo On Wyndham Championship: ‘Kevin Kisner Win Would Be Fairytale Story’
- Falcons’ New Stadium To Have Chick-fil-A; Won’t Be Open On Sundays
- NFL Slams Reports Of Elliott’s Accuser Being Discredited
- Fan Essentials: Here’s Conor McGregor’s Key To Beating Floyd Mayweather
- Goodell Names Arbitrator To Rule On Elliott’s Appeal