Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly Wednesday for making a racial slur towards a security guard at a Kenny Chesney concert in June that was caught on video.
Thursday morning on New School, former Dallas Cowboy and co-host of the Dallas Cowboys Pre-Game Show on The Fan, Marc Colombo, commented on Cooper’s upcoming season. “I think he’s going to get smashed on Sundays,” said Colombo. “The fact that his teammates are sticking up for him I don’t get it … but being a defensive player on Sundays, he’s got a target right on his back … He’s going to get whack.” Hear the full comment from Colombo.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Villanova Jumps Kansas, Moves Back To No. 1 In AP Basketball Poll
- Packers-Cowboys Biggest Ratings Draw For A Divisional Game In 20 Years
- Dollars And Sense Of Romo’s Financial Future With Cowboys
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Plunge After Cowboys Are Eliminated
- Cowboys WR Beasley Announces Birth Of Son Following Playoff Loss