ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Arlington are investigating the death of a 1-year-old boy. It happened early Friday morning at a motel in the 1200 block of West Division Street.
Officers and paramedics arrived at the motel at around 12:30 a.m. after calls about an unresponsive child. The boy was in the front office of the motel and then transported by ambulance to Arlington Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner identified the child as Landon Fernandez. Investigators with the Arlington Police Department are now trying to determine if there was any foul play in the boy’s death. The official cause of death has not been released, but police said that there was some suspicious bruising on the child’s body. That bruising is now being evaluated.
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit