VIDEO: UFC’s Hendricks, St.-Pierre Join New School
UFC adversaries Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks joined New School on Friday to discuss their upcoming fight at UFC 167 in Las Vegas on Nov. 16.
St. Pierre will be defending his welterweight title against Hendricks, who lives in Midlothian and attended Oklahoma State.
Montreal’s St. Pierre is 24-2 in his career and is currently riding an 11-fight win streak, last beating Nick Diaz at UFC 158 on March 16.
Hendricks, an elite wrestler, has won 15 of 16 fights in his career, including six straight.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Williams Heads Into U.S. Open’s 2nd Round
- Romo’s Eye Issue Pops Up Again, But Concern Doesn’t
- Briles Says Baylor Not Distracted By Investigation
- Padres Shut Down Rangers In 7-0 Loss
- This Week In Golf: Jason Day Runs Away With The Barclays