IRVING (AP) – For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same lineup of teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 has settled into a 10-team league with no championship game in December. The championship this season is seemingly up for grabs.
Texas was picked fourth in the Big 12 preseason poll by league media. Kansas State and Oklahoma shared the title last year, with the Wildcats getting the league’s automatic BCS berth because of their head-to-head victory over the Sooners.
Oklahoma State is the media’s preseason pick to win the Big 12.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Body Cam Video Shows Officer Use Taser On Handcuffed Suspect
- Local Concert Venues Review Security After Manchester Attack
- North Texas Road Rage Crashes At An All-Time High
- Mobile Library Rolls Out In Dallas
- Keller ISD Says It Didn’t Know About Buses Needing Repair