IRVING (AP) – For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same lineup of teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 has settled into a 10-team league with no championship game in December. The championship this season is seemingly up for grabs.
Texas was picked fourth in the Big 12 preseason poll by league media. Kansas State and Oklahoma shared the title last year, with the Wildcats getting the league’s automatic BCS berth because of their head-to-head victory over the Sooners.
Oklahoma State is the media’s preseason pick to win the Big 12.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DCHHS Confirms 3rd Zika Virus Case In Dallas County
- Twitter Makes Timeline Changes To Resemble Facebook
- Andy Dalton Seeks Public’s Help After Losing Bags On Way To Airport
- RFK’s Assassin Seeking Parole For 15th Time
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Team To Be Briefed On Zika Virus