With 10 Teams, Big 12 Is Up For Grabs
IRVING (AP) - For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same lineup of teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 has settled into a 10-team league with no championship game in December. The championship this season is seemingly up for grabs.
Texas was picked fourth in the Big 12 preseason poll by league media. Kansas State and Oklahoma shared the title last year, with the Wildcats getting the league’s automatic BCS berth because of their head-to-head victory over the Sooners.
Oklahoma State is the media’s preseason pick to win the Big 12.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Grand Prairie Police Search For Serial Bank Robber
- Super Bowl Seating Trial To Heat Up When Jerry Jones Testifies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [11-15]
- Sceviour’s Shootout Goal Lifts Stars Over Panthers 4-3
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Hosts Annual Job Fair