With 10 Teams, Big 12 Is Up For Grabs
IRVING (AP) - For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same lineup of teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 has settled into a 10-team league with no championship game in December. The championship this season is seemingly up for grabs.
Texas was picked fourth in the Big 12 preseason poll by league media. Kansas State and Oklahoma shared the title last year, with the Wildcats getting the league’s automatic BCS berth because of their head-to-head victory over the Sooners.
Oklahoma State is the media’s preseason pick to win the Big 12.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports’ Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football
- Ford Expands Air Bag Recall Nationwide
- Report: Mavs Emerge As Suitor For Rajon Rondo
- Arlington Police Search For Suspects In Three Bank Robberies
- Arlington Doctor Gets 10 Years Jail For Fraud