IRVING (AP) – For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same lineup of teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 has settled into a 10-team league with no championship game in December. The championship this season is seemingly up for grabs.
Texas was picked fourth in the Big 12 preseason poll by league media. Kansas State and Oklahoma shared the title last year, with the Wildcats getting the league’s automatic BCS berth because of their head-to-head victory over the Sooners.
Oklahoma State is the media’s preseason pick to win the Big 12.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- College Football Week 13 Can’t Miss Games
- Oklahoma Takes On Rival Oklahoma State On Saturday
- Man & His Dog Rescued From Flood Waters In McKinney
- Texas Tech Wins At UT For First Time Since 1997
- Texas Outlasts Washington 82-70