FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s offseason pursuits have been well-documented. Since winning the Heisman Trophy last December, the 20-year old Manziel has enjoyed courtside seats at Mavs games, celebratory nights on the town, and Mexican vacations. He also sent out tweets saying he can’t wait to leave Texas A&M, was kicked out of a University of Texas fraternity party in Austin and was asked to leave the Manning Passing Academy after failing to fulfill some of his commitments at the quarterback camp. He’s now facing an NCAA investigation over whether he was paid thousands of dollars for signing hundreds of autographs in January.
Manziel is enjoying the spotlight but is it too much?
Who better to answer that than Dr. Phil McGraw, who visited our CBS11/TXA21 studios last week?
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So
- Life In Prison For Mexican Man Who Shot North Texas Lawyer Dead
- City Of Dallas Offering Emergency Training For Disastrous Situations
- Texas GOP Leaders Okay Hiring Hundreds Of Child Welfare Workers
- Johnny Manziel Reaches Deal In Domestic Violence Case