FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s offseason pursuits have been well-documented. Since winning the Heisman Trophy last December, the 20-year old Manziel has enjoyed courtside seats at Mavs games, celebratory nights on the town, and Mexican vacations. He also sent out tweets saying he can’t wait to leave Texas A&M, was kicked out of a University of Texas fraternity party in Austin and was asked to leave the Manning Passing Academy after failing to fulfill some of his commitments at the quarterback camp. He’s now facing an NCAA investigation over whether he was paid thousands of dollars for signing hundreds of autographs in January.
Manziel is enjoying the spotlight but is it too much?
Who better to answer that than Dr. Phil McGraw, who visited our CBS11/TXA21 studios last week?
- President Trump Expected To Submit Budget Blueprint On March 13
- Plenty Of Rain, Record High Temps = Early Wildflower Season
- Supreme Court Orders New Hearing For Black Texas Inmate
- Reports: Josh Hamilton To Have Knee Evaluated
- Texas Officer Found Dead At Law Enforcement Shooting Range