Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- Ex-Husband Arrested For Frisco Woman’s Murder
- Banister Asks Rangers “Why Not Us?”
- Students Seek To Build Better NFL Schedule
- TCU Taking Same Approach For New Season
- UNT Cruises Past Charlotte 81-65