Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- UTA Graduate Upset Over Ebola Quarantine
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Annoyed By Pig Problem
- UAPB Blast Past Texas Southern At Homecoming Game
- TCU Gets Record-Setting 82-27 Rout Of Tech
- Sam Houston With 38-21 Win Over Abilene Christian