NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- Cowboys Lucky Whitehead In Trouble With The Law Over Shoplifting Charge
- Rangers Advise Public Of Parking Lot Changes
- Kushner Says He ‘Did Not Collude With Russia’
- Hot Route Owner Facing New Theft Charges
- NFL Player Rushes In To Perform Heimlich