Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- One Dead Two Injured After Overnight Burglary
- Police Confirm Body Found Is That Of Missing Woman
- Playground Equipment May Be Too Hot To Handle
- Ft. Worth Doctor With Ebola Has Church’s Prayers
- John Wiley Price’s Pastor and Church Stand Behind Him