Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- Spring Break Steals & Deals: March 12
- Richland Hills Resident Wins National Top SPAM Honors
- Ware Departs, Cowboys Sign DT McClain, DE Mincey
- Report: DeMarcus Ware To Sign 3-Year Deal With Denver Broncos
- Plano Police Seek ‘Aggressive’ Armed Bank Robbery Suspects