Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- Keidel: Money, Mayhem And Madness
- Dwight Howard’s Physical Play Irks Mavs’ Carlisle
- Short But Powerful Storm Rips Through Parts Of Arlington
- Winds, Lightning, Flash Floods, Hail
- Rockets Escape Dallas 130-128; Take 3-0 Series Lead