Leah Remini Plans Memoir With “Taboo” Topics
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Is Leah Remini planning to open up about her experiences in the Church of Scientology in a tell-all book? It seems pretty likely.
The actress, who recently revealed that she had parted ways with Scientology, told Us Weekly that she has a memoir in the works. “It will include my experiences, everything that’s taboo to talk about,” Remini said Saturday at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu.
- Man Dead After Shooting In Northwest Dallas Restaurant Parking Lot
- Woman In Custody For Intoxication Manslaughter In Euless Crash
- One Dead, Squad Car Hit In Messy Overnight Crash
- Alcohol Suspected In Fatal Grapevine Wrong-Way Crash
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat