DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Julio Jones Says Sprained Toe Won’t Keep Him Out vs. Packers
- Report: NFL Admits Mistake On Unsportsmanlike Huddle Penalty On Brice Butler
- Romo’s Next Post-Cowboys Move? Retirement?
- Sean Lee Added To Pro Bowl Roster
- Cowboys Zeke & Dak Lead NFL All-Rookie Team
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Super Bowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures