DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Dallas Cowboys Pose For Animal Adoption Calendar
- Dallas Cowboys Still Headline Thanksgiving
- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested In Kansas
- Dallas Cowboys Favored Over Carolina Panthers Leads Week’s Headlines
- DCC Claire Adds New Meaning To Homegrown Talent
- With Romo & Dez Back Jones Says Cowboys Will Have “Our Best Team On Field”
- Cowboys Try To Revive Season Against Undefeated Carolina Panthers
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures