DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Cowboys vs Patriots? ‘Do Y’all’s Job’
- Cowboys “Anticipate” Rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott Playing In Preseason Game Vs Seattle
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Suffers Concussion, Will Not Play Vs Seattle
- Vanilla Or Rocky Road – Dak Taking What The Defenses Give Him
- Cowboys Move Into New Headquarters ‘The Star’
- Cowboys Show ‘Juice’ In Squeezing Miami
- Prescott, Romo Lead Cowboys To Preseason Win Over Dolphins
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures