DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Cowboys Rookies Get Another Crack At Giants
- Cowboys Can Clinch NFC East With Win Over Giants
- Dallas Cowboys Team Headlines: Randy Gregory’s Return In Question
- Barry Switzer Makes Case To Trump For ‘Secretary Of Offense’
- Cowboys Plan To Keep On Driving Even If Home Field Clinched
- Denzel Washington Tells D.C. Reporters, “How ‘Bout Them Cowboys!”
- Longtime Dallas Cowboys LB Dave Edwards Dies At 76
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures