DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Cowboys Rookie Ezekiel Elliott Embroiled In Domestic Abuse Controversy
- Cowboys Know Romo, Bryant Only Part Of Turnaround
- Dallas Cowboys Make Their Official Move To ‘The Star’ In Frisco
- Dunbar Working To Begin Year In Cowboys Backfield
- Jerry Jones Says Jaylon Smith “Is Not Behind” In Recovery From Nerve Damage
- Report: Dez Bryant Files Lawsuit Against Former Financial Adviser
- Cowboys Add Linebacker Depth By Signing Durant
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures