DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Dez Bryant Being Sued By Former Landlord
- Another Arrest For Troubled Former Cowboys RB Randle
- Are The Cowboys Losing The Older Generation?
- Stars And Dollar Signs: Cowboys Set For Move To New Facility
- Cowboys Hold Final Practice At Historic Valley Ranch HQ
- Insight Into Day 2 Of Dallas Cowboys Minicamp
- Romo’s Fantasy Football Event Postponed Again
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures