DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Fame Game breakout star, Cowboys DE George Selvie joined Elf and Slater to talk about his dramatic jump from free agency to the field and what pro bowler Demarcus Ware said to him after his quarterback sack on Sunday.
Selvie is battling in training camp to gain a spot on the injury depleted Cowboys defensive line.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Cowboys Leap Over Bears, Win 31-17
- An Assortment Of ‘Machine-Gun Fish’ Takes From Cowboys Sideline
- How The Cowboys Are Remaking Half Of The Defense
- Cowboys’ Prescott Always Said He Was Ready, And Showing It
- Forget ‘The Moon’; When Will Garrett’s Cowboys Win At Home?
- Sprained Thumb Leaves Struggling Bears Without Cutler vs Cowboys
- When Will Elliott Pop For Big Gains?
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures