North Texas Man Among 7 Arrested On Underage Sex Charges
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Federal, state and authorities in Rapid City, South Dakota say they’ve arrested seven men on charges of trying to pay for sex with underage girls after responding to online classified ads placed during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
Records show that 54-year-old Timothy Gravens of Grapevine, 29-year-old Scott Faulk, of Grand Junction, Colo. 19-year-old Miguel Aguilar, of Brighton, Colo., and 43-year-old Michael Francis Fox Jr., of Owings, Md., were each charged in U.S. District Court with attempting to entice a person under 18 into a commercial sex act.
Attorney General Marty Jackley says three Rapid City men were also arrested: 31-year-old Jerry Lane Golliher, 27-year-old Eric D. Murphy and 24-year-old John Miller.
Attorneys for those arrested were not listed.
An FBI agent’s affidavit says investigators placed multiple advertisements on two websites offering young girls for prostitution.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Is Rent Out Of Reach? Study Shows How Dallas, Other US Cities Stack Up
- Puppy Wearing “Help Me” Shirt Found In Richardson
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Posing As Doctor At Dallas Hospital
- Not All Folks Evacuating In Horseshoe Bend
- Broken-Hearted Parents Can’t Afford Headstones For Deceased Sons